Lost my mum to relapsed T cell angioimmunoblastic lymphoma

Feel so lost and shocked that lymphoma finally got my mum and took her life after 18mths from diagnosis. She relapsed after 12 months of being clear of it. Only to find that within 3 weeks of being told it had come back that it finally ended her life. My mum was such a very brave lady and stood very little chance of survival at the age of 78 with such a rare aggressive cancer. More research and understanding of his type needs to continue. We are donating all money given at funeral to lymphoma organisation in the hope that this helps research.

I feel so sad and don’t know if I will ever cope without my mum, she was loved so very much. RIP mum xxxx

Hi, I m so sorry to hear about your Mum, I understand that you are going through, I recently lost my Mother to lymphoma too, it was a huge shock.
I had been caring for her for a long time, but I made many mistakes and have many what if’s and am full of guilt for bad decisions, but we had very little support from the Doctor and the situation was extremely complex, I am very distressed and cry all the time, anyway, I wanted to let you know that you are not alone, I am happy to listen, please feel free to talk to me, sometimes it helps a little, my thoughts are with you, best regards, TrishaAnn

It would be really nice to talk to someone in similar circumstances . Have funeral Friday so once that is over will email you my contact details then hopefully we can chat . Take care

Just to let you know I shall be thinking of you today, you will get through it even if you don’t know how, I was sure I couldn’t do it, but somehow I managed, afterwards is hard, I am here if you wish to talk, my e mail is trishahutchinson@hotmail.co.uk, with love and thoughts today, Trisha-Ann

Just to let you know I shall be thinking of you today, you will get through it even if you don’t know how, I was sure I couldn’t do it, but somehow I managed, afterwards is hard, I am here if you wish to talk, my e mail is trishahutchinson@hotmail.co.uk, with love and thoughts today, Trisha-Ann

I lost my mum almost 6 months a go. Still finding it very hard, she was only 45. I haven’t really spoken to anybody about it as I find it difficult. Thought I would try on here with people in similar circumstances.