Confused

Hi everyone, I’m not sure this is the right place to post this but here goes. I had HD back in Mar 2003 stage 4b. I went through 8 months of chemo had a relapse and then had a stem cell transplant in Jan 2004. I have been well since, thank goodness. I recently had some blood tests done and my ferritin level came back as 804, six weeks later it came back as 948. All other results have come back normal. I have been tested for haemochromotosis but this come back normal. I have spoken with my consultant who thinks it may be as a result of the treatment I had and the amount of blood transfusions. Has anyone else had anything like this 14 years after treatment has ended? It seems such a long time ago, The hospital are being supportive and have offered me an appointment next week but I feel they are not taking it as seriously as me. I never had any symptons or abnormal blood results before I was diagnosed in 2003 so this is obviously causing me more concern at the moment. Any experience / advice any has would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Nothing then. Was really hoping someone else may have experienced this. Google says chances of recurrence. So worried .

Try looking in your other post, I am sure I saw replies to it there!